Saturday, January 5, 2013

RETRO: Ds. copii cu dizabilitati ....


duminică, 4 iulie 2010


The 6th International Festival for Children with Disabilities


The 6th International Festival for Children with Disabilities
Festivalul aflat la a 6-a editie se desfasoara in Adana, Turcia. İncepand de anul trecut, Romania este reprezentata de un grup de copii hipoacuzici din Bucuresti. Grupul este sponsorizat de Clubul Rotary Atheneum din Bucuresti, club infratit cu Clubul Rotary Tepebag din Adana.
Ca de fiecare data, copiii din Romania au fost cel mai bine apreciati!
Prof. Ana Maria Gunsel/Olaru
Lector al Cukurova University, Balcali, Adana, Tr.




2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...
Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I can actually get valuable
data regarding my study and knowledge.
Also visit my web-site :: thanksgiving dinner pics
Anonim spunea...
hey there and thank you for your info ? I have definitely picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload
the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly.

I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.
My homepage go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment